Saturday, 29 September 2012

First Post

Hello anyone out there, who is actually on my blog and actually reading this. I'm Bronagh, a 14 year old girl living in the south of Ireland who's been meaning to start a blog for literally, years. Only officially did I decide to do this at the end of 2011 by putting it on a list of goals to complete by the end of 2012, and this was the biggest one. I have very little ticked off from that list, but I thought if I was to do anything on the list, this was it.
I love fashion, pop culture, music, learning small but interesting things, and writing. I've got a lookbook, a tumblr, facebook, twitter, and am part of a YouTube channel and so a proper, text blog seems to be the only thing left.
I hope that having this blog may help me to gain experience in writing, and also to.. 'boost' me in this career ladder climbing world? Basically I feel like if I don't make this blog now, it never will be made.
If you're reading this, it means I have either gotten somewhere with this, or I'm being scrutinized and laughed at by someone at school. If it's the latter: Whatevs. YOLO and all that! Hopefully that won't happen too often, though.
While writing this, I can imagine myself quoting this very post in my first big magazine article. Wouldn't that be great?
I'll try not to get too far ahead of myself, but in the mean time, stay tuned for more titbits from the wannabe blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment