Friday, 12 October 2012

Teenage Girls' Dream Day Out

Hello everyone! Apologies for another late post in terms of relevance, but I thought this post would be a nice one to make! Last Saturday, I attended the Teenage Girls' Dream Day Out event in the Ormonde Hotel in Kilkenny. Makeovers were given, nails painted, there were plenty of bargains to be had! I did not get a mani or a new face because of the effort of waiting in queue, but I did manage to get a goodie bag, which is always great - no objections here! 

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to take any pictures at the event itself, from sheer paranoia and my hands being full. That's something I definitely something I have to work on! I'll show you what I got there, instead:
Bourjois blushes and eyeshadow - Part of 5 for €10 deal (L-R): 15 Rose Éclat, 85 Sienne, 07
Avon lippie samples, Sinful Colors lipgloss - freebies!: Perfect Peach, Red Kiss, Cocktail
Revlon nail laquers - Part of 5 for €10 and NYC nail polish - FREE! : 044 Blue Lagoon, 042 Sunshine Sparkle, 232 Lincoln Center

Swatches of the items pictured above, in order of appearance. The last one, the NYC polish looks a lot better painted on the nails - If you look at the first picture in this post, I'm wearing it!
 I have to say, I am very happy with my purchases and goodies. I adore the three nail polishes, and am dying to play with the blushes as they're definitely something I rarely buy.. As for the Avon lipstick samples, I had to include them even if they're only samples. They're adorable! 

 On the day, I decided to wear something a little bit.. toned down, personality-wise. It wasn't LFW or some big event, which I can only dream of, it was a teenage girls' day out. As the name would suggest..
My shorts are from Penneys, the jumper is from Forever 21 and so is my necklace, which was considerably heavy! I stayed with my creepers, just for a bit of familiarity.. haha!

Overall, it was a wonderful day and hopefully the first of many other events in the future.. not necessarily the near future, but in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment