Wednesday, 7 November 2012

I'll be needing some Delevingne genes..


Hello everyone! So I have spent the past week going through some emotional extremes, to say the least. I've pretty much fallen in love with anything that I have seen this week, including Cara Delevingne. Of course her achingly beautiful face has graced my Tumblr dash more than a few times, but I decided to give her name a Google a few days ago. Next thing I know, I'm going through all pages on Youtube under 'Cara Delevingne interview' desperately grasping for a small piece of her glorious face and personality.. Just look at her. Delevingne has been the name on everyone's lips since she became a face for Burberry, and since she's been, well, everywhere. Covers, campaigns, every runway on earth, and more recently she's made her way onto the silver screen. Clearly all-round talented, I can't wait to see where this girl goes.. So far, so good. Forever sighing at that perfect bone structure... it's fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment