Wednesday, 12 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist

(Realistic) Christmas Wishlist

Hello everyone! Christmas is only a few weeks away, and I have a rough idea of what I'm fancying around this time of year.. I thought it could be fun to share. Here's what I've got:

Music: Over the past year, I have practically ignored music. I still listen to music and everything, but I haven't really kept up to date with bands - which means now, I've got a tonne of music to get my hands on! I'm trying to listen to older music now, also so I've got some work to do.. The albums pictured above are: Two Door Cinema Club - Beacon//No Doubt - Push and Shove//Purity Ring - Shrines//Grimes - Visions//Nirvana - In Utero//Bombay Bicycle Club - A Different Kind of Fix//Muse - The Second Law//My Chemical Romance - Conventional Weapons (Series of singles)//Red Hot Chilli Peppers - I'm With You.
Makeup Brushes: I have probably been using the same 5 makeup brushes for two years - of course there's nothing wrong with that, they're perfectly good. I'd just like some more! The ones I have my eye on are not any brand in particular, and are actually rather cheap. Their reviews are exellent, though, so I don't mind - makeup brushes are makeup brushes!
Disco Pants: The Penneys ones - of course! I've been drooling over American Apparel ones for far too long, and am delighted that no one is required to pay crazy prices for this wonderful garment any more. They're €17 - Now I'll wait for them to get my size..
Crushed Velvet Leggings: Romwe have got these down. I bought a pair a year ago, and they haven't been taken off since - They're like rags now, and I'm in desperate need for some more! Romwe has them in a number of different colours, though I think I'll opt for black. I'm in love with an icy blue pair also. (€20 approx.)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Steven Chbosky: Well, ever since I got a more sophisticated phone, books and reading really have been put on the back burner, and I seem to have lost the ability to read a book fully. I have an inkling that I may be starting with books that don't interest me enough, but I have faith in this book. I'm hoping it'll reignite my love of reading, otherwise I have no chance.
The Fame Perfume: This really does intrigue me. It's not something that I need, need, need, but I feel as a faithful Gaga fan I should have it? Maybe not. I just love how it's black and it looks so elegant - Hell, I just want to have it as a decoration..


Is there anything you'd fancy receiving, this Christmas?

3 comments:

  1. A good make up brush kit can be like a new best friend! I'm really intrigued by the Gaga perfume, if you do get it please do a review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Will do :)

      Delete
    2. I know what you mean! Will do :)

      Delete