Tuesday, 4 December 2012

November Favourites

Aloha readers, I'm quite shocked at the fact that it's already December.. where did November disappear to? It seems like only 5 minutes ago I was jotting down all the things I quite liked in October. Madness. Shall we get on?


Purity Ring - Lofticries: I've loved this song for a few months now, and have listened to it for days on end without getting bored of it. I love the eeriness of the song, it's just absoulutely perfect! I love the music video too, it's not 100% what I would have had in mind for the song but it still works. Nerdy side note: The transitions from scene to scene in the video are amazing. Brilliant. 

My brown, slim faux leather jacket: I found this buried in my wardrobe only recently, although I have had it for some time and I must say, I'm back in love with it! Recently I have not had the willpower to dress up every day, so instead I'll shrug this baby on and fell great about myself. (Ahem, I feel like Cara Delevingne in it.. My obsession is still going strong.) I got it in TK Maxx years ago, and it's by a brand called Romeo and Juliet Couture.

  
Comfort: What can I say, November has been an incredibly snoozy month for me. I have enjoyed many a lazy day, I even wore a tracksuit one day. If you know me, you'll know that I don't do tracksuits, not even jeans very often. I don't know why, but I just find that they limit the possibilities of an outfit for me.. Don't ask. I have, however, enjoyed their comfort over the last month.

My grey, 'shabby' lace up boots: The heel clicks, and the zips jingle more annoyingly than you could ever imagine, but they look nice. I've had them for years, but I always come back to them.. they're great when I find myself in my newfound jeans groove, and are comfy as hell. I think I can withstand some jingling, after all! I think I got these in Claires, when I thought that buying everything in Claires made you look like the cat's pyjamas.

 Dark Shadows: On one of my particular lazy days, I decided to watch this movie and was pleasantly surprised by it. I loved the 70s vibes running through the whole thing, and Chloe Moretz cracked me up, in it. Good movie, good movie.


Haribo Marshmallows: Oh. My. God. I am a HUGE marshmallow fan, so when I decided to try these ones I nearly died. They're like clouds! They are the perfect marshmallows, and as an expert in the matter I order you to go out and buy yourself some. You won't look back.

It's December, guys! I'm pretty sure December is my favourite month, and I have a feeling that this one will be great as long as we don't all die on the 21st.. fingers crossed. I've got some Christmassy ideas for posts lined up, so keep your eyes peeled!

What did you love in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment