Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Outfit: Christmas Ba-ROCKS!


Did anyone understand my joke in the title? Baroque-inspired outfit for Christmas, Christmas rocks.... Yeah, never mind! This is my favourite of the three outfits I put together in my little series, and so it is my *official* Christmas outfit. The jumper, which has been seen 10 trillion times is from a charity shop, and the black, lacy detailed dress is from Awear. The earrings, perhaps the most amazing, baroque-ish earrings I have ever seen, are from Penneys. They're like, my first proper pair of big dangly earrings so I'm not quite used to them yet. I adore them all the same!

I hope everyone has an absoulutely wonderful Christmas, and stuffs themselves silly with turkey and Quality Street. I don't think Christmas will ever cease to be my favourite time of year.. It's always been the prime day of the year for me to get together with all of my family, and I hope it continues to be that way for a long time. Cue 'Happy Xmas (War is Over)'..

No comments:

Post a Comment