Sunday, 23 December 2012

Outfit: Christmas Eve Eve

You can't say 'no' to that face..

Helloo everyone, so are we looking forward to Christmas? I know I am! All the decorations are finally up, and now I'm being chased down with a hoover by my parents - fun. I've found some time to post another Christmas-party-ish look, though! By the way, ignore my demonic/possessed expression, unless you understand that it was a creative choice, on my part..
The velvet top was from a charity shop, and it's definitely something that just lies in the bottom of my wardrobe - I think it's perfect for an occasion like Christmas though, as I usually associate luxurious fabrics with lavish parties and stuff like that. Did that even make sense? I don't know. The skirt is actually a dress that I've folded over, and it used to belong to my aunt. She never wore it, so she gave it to me! That's another dressy piece of clothing that I barely ever wear, but hey - I love it. I wore the boots just to.. casual-ise the outfit a bit. I got them onsale in Claire's years ago, when I thought that if you bought everything in Claire's you were awesome. I've worn them quite a lot recently. They're great, despite their origin!

No comments:

Post a Comment