Friday, 21 December 2012

Outfit: Sk8er skirt



~Hello everyone~, today I've got another outfit post! The next few posts I do will be outfits, as a matter of fact, that are rather Christmas Party inspired, I guess? I don't know, I was meant to post them way sooner but never got to, so I thought I'd start now. Better late than never, hmm?

I bought the top in a sale in River Island over 2 years ago, and I haven't really worn it at all so I was determined to use it somehow in this outfit. It's quite weirdly shaped,  but looks okay tucked into the skirt (from Penneys, of course) as far as I'm concerned. And, the shoes? I can't wear them outside, but I love them! I made them myself from some cheap plimsolls, 2 pairs of flip flops, lots of glue, and black tape. They're not the most practical shoes I own, and are rather lopsided.. I kept them anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment