Friday, 11 January 2013

Outfit: Homeless Chic



Hello, everyone! I've got another outfit to show you guys - I'm not sure how I would feel about wearing this one out in public (forever experimentally dressing up), but I quite like it.  I like the idea of looking like a grungey tent, so I thought this was worth sharing! The hat is my dad's, the sunglasses (AKA the loves of my life) were from River Island and the maxi skirt is from Penneys. You may not be able to see, but I also layered a lacey black dress from Awear under the skirt. This dress has made many previous appearances on this blog, so I'd just like to say it's not the only piece of clothing I own.. I swear! The jumper I'm wearing is second hand, because I'm poor. And of course, under all the bagginess lies a sturdy pair of Dr Martens. As per usual.

A few quick side-notes: I would just like to say a big hello to new followers - I've never been so happy to know that a few people out there are reading my content! This is very exciting for me. I would also just like to say that due to more exams coming up in a few weeks, posts may not be very frequent as I'll be hitting the books. Sorry about that.. Stay tuned! I'll be back soon, try not to miss me?

5 comments:

  1. Where is the jumper from?

    This is an amazing outfit. Love it!

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thank you! Whoops, I forgot to mention that.. I got it in a charity shop :)

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for The Liebster Award!

    Go to my blog to find out the rules and see what it's about. :)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool look

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete