Thursday, 28 February 2013

Outfit: ET and an Old Scarf



Hey guys! This outfit is probably the I have ever posted on the internet in which I am wearing a pair of jeans. To tell the truth, I'm not a jeans person.. But, I guess that's what happens when you're on a micro-budget and Penney's jeans do nothing for you. But, I've  finally found a place to buy my jeans (on sale): AWear! Their range of sizes certainly surprised me.. they cater for leg length, as well as having normal sizing units (8, 10, 12, etc..). They're definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe, now that I'm completely confident in some pants of real substance. The ET shirt is from Penney's, and it's probably the most worn t-shirt I have. I love the way it looks, and baggy shirts are my calling! The scarf is my mum's, and what can I say about my Docs? I have said enough about them in previous posts. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment