Saturday, 16 February 2013

Outfit: I look cosy, right?



Hi everyone! I've got an outfit for you today - I actually wore this quite a while ago, but I never remembered to post it here. I came across it while looking through old files, and thought I could share it, well, now.. It's the kind of thing I would wear if I'm at home or something, but I feel like looking nice. Or if I'm going to visit family or something.. I don't know. It's comfortable, anyway? The dress is from Penneys (surprise surprise), and the cardigan I have on is my Mum's, but I'm pretty sure it's from Next. The big woolly socks are from Topshop, and the boots are from Claire's. They're ancient. I hope you like it!

Ooh, and by the way, I hope everyone had a lovely, sappy Valentine's day. I spent most of mine sleeping.. I guess that explains my disposition with this particular holiday.

2 comments:

  1. great blog! found you on lookbook :) I'm following you now ♥
    would you be interested in winning a blog presentation?
    Just stop by here: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/02/win-blogpresentation.html

    x
    dahi ♥

    ReplyDelete