Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Outfit: Spikez and Sparklez



Hello everyone - hope you're having a great week, as I certainly am not! I've got some sort of miserable flu/fever/virus going on, and I can barely walk because of a pain in my hip/back that I got after Paddy's Day.. I never thought I would say this, but I'm missing school! Anyway, hopefully it'll pass soon enough.

Today's ~look~ (which I obviously did not wear today, as I am practically dying) is quite cutesy..The jumper I'm wearing, which is from Penneys, is usually my go-to when I just want to curl up in a ball somewhere. So, I thought I would try to do something a little more exciting with it, by dressing it up. The skirt, which I'm sure you've seen before, is also from Penneys. The headband I've got on, which I absolutely adore, is from Topshop. I got it on sale last year - I do love buying Topshop accessories when they are reduced, so much so that the very thought of it excites me! Forever being a stingey shopper. The socks were also bought on sale, but are from River Island. I love sparkly socks and tights, so when I saw these, I nearly had a fit. The wedges I have on (I know you can't really see them in the pictures, sorry..) are from Dunnes, which is not a place I would usually shop.. I find that they do not have a lot to offer for my age group/style. However, when passing through the shop about a month ago, I found these babies, reduced €2. Yes, €2. I couldn't leave them behind! I'm not even sure if they are something I will get much wear out of, but I don't think I will be at much of a loss if I don't. Right?


2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for sparkly socks and tights, good choice there

    ReplyDelete