Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Beauty Team Studio 2

Beauty Team - As seen on Dragon's Den - recently opened its second studio, in Tramore, Waterford. If you're not already familiar with Beauty Team, lemme give you a little summary of what they do: They're a (brilliant) team, highly skilled in beauty and photography, who offer a wide range of services to anyone - young and old! I love peering onto Beauty Team's facebook page to see what they've been shooting lately, and I was lucky enough to be involved with the webshow Teenage Kicks a few months ago, which was produced by Beauty Team.

So a few days ago, I got to see the Beauty Team Studio 2 for the first time. I had been in Beauty Team's first studio several times previously, and from the moment I heard there would be a second studio, I thought it would have a lot to live up to! It's an absolute work of art, and its fun but relaxing setting always made me feel really at home. So, when I stepped into the second studio, I was absolutely stunned - Its plush, regal seats and sleek, retro 'beauty area' (I honestly don't know what you would call the area where seats and mirrors are situated - you know what I mean) nearly had me on my knees. I can safely say that both studios are beautiful, and like nothing I have ever seen before! I love how unique they are, and how they ooze creativity and luxury.

Anyway, let's move away from interior design for a second, and get more to the point of why I was in the studio: Beauty Team is starting a 'Your Style' project, that promotes and celebrates everyone's unique personal style. As part of the project, all teens were welcomed to the studio to have a few  free, totes-profesh photos taken. Who could say 'no' to that?! And, well, the concept behind this little event is absolute perfection. Beauty Team believes that 'style is about the very essence of who you are and how you carry yourself,' and I could not agree more! I think it's so important that everyone learns to tailor how they dress to their own likes, interests, and personality. Great job, Beauty Team! I had a splended day.

No comments:

Post a Comment