Saturday, 6 April 2013

Outfit: Simple Easter Sunday


I know Easter Sunday was almost a week ago, but I still feel like I should show you what I wore, regardless. I wanted to get a little more dressed up than usual, but still kept it rather simple with nice, muted colours. The jumper I've got on is from Forever 21, and if I'm honest, it's like a rag  now - not the best of quality. I got the skirt in River Island several years ago, on sale. I know you can't really see in the picture, but it's got a really nice button up thing down the middle, and cute little pockets. The tights are from Penneys - it's a very rare thing to see me in tights that aren't black, these days! The boots, seen previously, are from Dunnes. I love them, despite them being way too big so I can barely walk in them.

Quick note: This Monday, I will be returning back to school, and the next two months will be spent holed up in my room with text books. I've got state exams in June, and although they're not the be all and end all of exams, I'm aiming to do well. For those reasons, I apologise if I do not get around to making that many posts! I stress easily, and I don't want this whole blogging thing to add any extra pressure. Try not to miss me.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment