Saturday, 11 May 2013

Outfit: Summer Approaching


Greetings, readers! As some of you out there may know, I live in a part of the world where the summer lasts about 2 weeks - if you're lucky - known as Ireland. For a while there, we got a taster of what it was like to have nice weather, so I completely took advantage of the flattering sunshine. It definitely heightened my anticipation for the summer, seeing how pretty everything looks when it's not seen in dreary, overcast light. Only a few more weeks!

Here, I'm wearing a denim jumpsuit from Penneys (no surprise), and this huge aztec cardigan was bought ages ago in a really, really cheap shop in Ireland called Guineys. It's the first time I've ever worn it, so I'm pretty proud - cost per wear, etc! I got the tights in Penneys. I seem to be cursed with holes in my tights, so I just cut some more holes to create a pattern. My trusty Docs were a Christmas present, almost two years ago. I know they've been seen in nearly every outfit I've posted, I'm sorry. I can't help myself.

I'm three weeks away from exams, so I will be pretty scarce online until mid June - even more scarce than before! Hang in there, try not to miss me... Ha.

2 comments:

  1. love this outfit so much! its so cute, and your boots omg <3 if i had a pair i would wear them all the time too xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Hahaha Docs are the best boots anyone could have, there are no two ways about it.. Great blog, by the way :)

      Delete