Friday, 31 May 2013

Playlist: Summery

 
Songs as follow: 
Panda//Astro
The Western Boy//Little Comets
Trying to be Cool//Phoenix
Past 2//Zemaria
Follow//Crystal Fighters

Hey guys! Long time no see, hm? I have under a week until exams, so I will be back (4reelz) when they are over. For now, though, I'm holed up indoors with my head in text books while the sun decided to come out for once. The feel-good weather has meant I have been listening to some feel-good music a lot recently, so I thought I would share. I really like getting hopped up on cheery music, as miserable as it sounds. But, I'm not going to lie: 3 out of 5 songs are from Fifa. My brothers are constantly playing it, and whoever does the Fifa playlists is a genius. I'm just hogging all of their work..  Enjoy, nevertheless!



No comments:

Post a Comment