Saturday, 29 June 2013

Eye Drama, feat. A-Morir, Asos, Wildfox

All sunnies found on: Asos, Wildfox, A-Morir

If you're like me and rely heavily on the internet for fashion inspiration and, well, everything, you'll have noticed the recent abundance of Gaga-esque glasses on anyone who is anyone. The dramatic eyewear was hinted at last year with rounded glasses, wayfarers and bigger than usual cat-eyes, as a nod to decades gone by. This year, however, we made them our own. We grew a pair, and we embellished, recoloured, and even slightly reconstructed our sunnies into something that is definitely not for the faint-hearted. To say I'm delighted at the newfound extremities would be an understatement!

One particular brand I discovered while looking (and lusting) online at sunnies, was A-Morir. I immediately fell in love with their eyewear, although their prices were just as huge as their glasses! I would highly recommend anyone with a much bigger budget than mine to check them out. I don't know what I'd been doing before I discovered their brand, and was surprised that I had only found them recently - their eyewear has been worn by practically any celebrity you can imagine, including Gaga herself - several times.

2 comments:

  1. great post, love round sunglasses and you picked a lot of nice ones! love the wildfox ones. lovely blog as well, would you perhaps want to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to.

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks, glad you like it! I love your blog, followed straight away :)

      Delete