Saturday, 17 August 2013

Outfit: Cool Tones

Ignore awkward posing, facial expressions and hair mishaps - The camera adores me.

I have begun to notice that 75% of my wardrobe is in the blue family: Navies, duck-eggs, turquoises, indigos, you name it. What isn't blue is another cool-toned colour, apart from about 2 red pieces. Sometimes, if I'm not careful, I'll walk out the door with a pair of jeans and a hoodie that are identical in colour, so much so that I appear to be wearing dull blue overalls.. It looks great. This outfit is a sort of tribute to the colours that I am -unknown to me until now- addicted to.

The blue shirt is from a charity shop; I love how granny-bling it looks combined with the gold chain I have on, from Penneys. The jeans are from Penneys too, I made a previous post in celebration of them here. The wedges are from H&M, and have been seen several times now! Note; I am also wearing Rimmel's Apocalips in 'The Big Bang', which I recommended in my July Favourites. I know there's no real close-up shot of it, but you can clearly see from the picture above that it's a very intense colour - Just in case anyone was wondering how it looks on the lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment