Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Outfit: Christmas Eve



There are no two ways about it:Christmas Eve can be a soul destroyer, if you can't keep yourself busy. The big day is so close, but yet so, so far.. It's a killer. Luckily for me, however, my family has kept a tradition of having an early Christmas dinner on the day for as long as I can remember - most of the day is spent peeling vegetables, getting ready and, erm, eating sed vegetables.

I didn't feel like dressing up much, so I went with something decent, but still quite comfortable and nothing too exciting. The jumper with a slit at the back was a bargain from Penneys, as was the skirt. The boots were bought in Claire's waaaay back in the days that I'd rather not discuss, due to all the cringeyness.. And the chain necklace? Well, I'm not entirely sure how I managed to acquire that. I love it, all the same.

Side note: I'd just like to take this oppurtunity to wish everyone a wonderful and peaceful Christmas! It's a well-deserved oppurtunity to chillax after the hum-drum of 2013. Oh, and best of luck to any fellow bargain-hunters setting out on Stephen's Day for the mighty sales..

No comments:

Post a Comment