Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Playlist: Current Favourites #2




Songs as Follow:
Body Language//You Can
Bombay Bicycle Club//Carry Me
Arcade Fire//Flashbulb Eyes
The 1975//Heads.Cars.Bending
Yeasayer//Blue Paper

Hope you like this little ditty! In other personal-music-taste-news, I saw Bombay Bicycle Club last month. They were absolutely brilliant, and it was quite an intimate gig so Jack and Co. could actually see us mere mortals with their actual eyes. I found this little fact very exciting and special, for unknown reasons. Carry Me has been on loop ever since! I've also acquired some tickets to see McBusted, which I'm completely over the moon about. My fangirling career took off at the age of 5 when Year 3000 first graced my ears, so naturally when I heard that my oldest favourite band (sorry McFly..) were coming, I died a little. Roll on June, hmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment