Sunday, 16 February 2014

Playlist: Current Favourites #4



Songs as Follow: 
FKA Twigs//Papi Pacify
Banks//Waiting Game
MO//XXX 88
The Neighbourhood//Sweater Weather
 Bombay Bicycle Club//Luna

I think Bombay Bicycle Club's newest album, So Long, See You Tomorrow has to be one of the best albums I've heard in a while. I've been listening to it on repeat since it came out. Hence, I had to include a song in the latest playlist. As for Banks and FKA Twigs, they've become my go-to chillout artists for the time being. I definitely think they're both going to explode in 2014, as they're both definitely not receiving the recognition they deserve at present! 
In other music news, The 1975 in the Olympia is fast approaching. I feel that this is an appropriate time to use the expression, 'buzzing'. I'm buzzing.

No comments:

Post a Comment