Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Outfit: Holla @ Holo




The highlight of this little number is most certainly the Forever 21 holographic leggings, in which this picture is not doing half the justice they deserve. They look very silvery in these pics, probably down to the dull light availible outside, but in real life they've got a really nice pastel rainbow-y quality! It was love at first sight when I saw the last pair whilst doing some shopping in Jervis many many months ago.

The rest of the outfit is rather boring, as the pants do most of the talking. The coat was from the men's section in the Irish equivalent of Tesco, known as Dunnes. The jumper is second hand, and I got the Coltrane knockoffs in River Island - which, by the way, I like waaaay more than I thought I would! I always thought they were a little overdone, but once I tried on a pair for fun I totally got why they're so loved. The bag's from Penneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment