Monday, 7 April 2014

Outfit: Shirt Dress

*smize* *smize* *smize*

Okay, I'm just going to get right into it: I got this dress from a really cheap, dodgy shop (Guiney's, to be specific..) about two years ago, for €2.50. I was going through a rather awful phase of just buying anything that looked like a bargain, regardless of quality and whether or not I would wear it. I'm still partial to a good bargain, but I'm a little more restrained. However, this is definitely one of the better purchases my 14-year-old-self made. I added some studs to the collar to liven it up a little, and viola. I went to a party that night, and people couldn't believe the dress was from such an incredibly low-end shop, known for its horrendous 'granny' clothes! No complaints.

The 'Coltrane' knock-offs are from River Island. Knockoffs, bargains... Do we see a recurring pattern here?

2 comments: