Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Sugar, Spice, etc.



Here's another outfit we shot out and about recently. It's quite cutesy and cooky, given the large doses of sparkles and pink, and out-of-the-ordinary pieces. Not something I might typically wear, okay, but nevertheless I do love it rather dearly!



The jumper was a hand-me-down from yeaaars ago - it was once too big for me - gasp. Now it's got a  rather snug fit, although I think that just adds to its strange charm. The skirt is from H&M - It caught my eye immediately whilst shopping in Manchester. Better yet? It was £3! I also picked up the jelly shoes on my travels (Primark, duh). The necklace really sets off the whole wanna-be-all-grown-up-little-girl vibe, which makes sense considering I nabbed it in Claire's Accessories for a euro.

So, how do we feel about me dressing like a 5-year-old? Shall I do it more often?..

detailszsz



2 comments:

  1. Super cool pieces ans outfit
    Very great photshoot to :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/club-arctic.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This was shot by a friend of mine, she did a great job :)

      Delete