Friday, 6 June 2014

Pansies and PVC


So I wore this outfit to a little shindig recently, and I would be lying if I said it wasn't one of my favourite outfits ever.. I may end up outfit repeating. Several times. I love the contrast between fitting clothes layered with looser pieces; It's dressy, but still fairly chilled out. (And I can hide beneath my massive shirt in the event of a food pregnancy. YES!)

The choker is from Topshop; These little chokers seem to be popping up everywhere recently, and I have zero objections. The shirt was second hand; It's my favourite shirt ever. The little top I have on underneath is from Topshop - I would definitely suggest getting one of these cropped string-tops made of thick, sturdy fabric.. I always wear mine. Cost per wear! The skirt, A.K.A my one and only, is from Penneys. €3. Bam. The Coltrane knock-offs are from River Island; Another cost per wear staple for me, at the moment.. Plus, the cut-out parts mean I'll be wearing them through the hot weather too!

kawaiiiiii2damaxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment