Monday, 2 June 2014

Playlist: Nostalgic as HELL



 Songs as Follow:
Busted - You Said No
Queen - Bicycle Race
Gwen Stefani - Danger Zone
The Flaming Lips - The W.A.N.D
Green Day - American Idiot
U2 - Vertigo
Sugababes - Round Round
Britney Spears - Everytime
The Ting Tings - Great DJ

Today (June 2nd 2014; It's a Monday. Dull. Slightly rainy. Never forget. is the day I complete the full circle of the past 10 years. Today is the day a chapter ends in my life; The day I transform from a girl to a woman - I'm going to see McBusted.  

Busted were my life back in the day, so I'm incredibly excited to see my former idols (minus Charlie.. Oh, Charlie) in the flesh with McFly - An added bonus, but I'm going for Busted. In honour of such a momentous, nostalgic occasion, I've made a little 'childhood favourites' playlist. It's rather specified to my own taste and favourites as a child, although there's a lot in there to cater for everyone. Of course it's only the tip of the bucket as far as old music goes, too; But of course the moment I started to put the playlist together, I forgot half of the songs I intended to put on it. Maybe we'll do a Part 2 sometime..

No comments:

Post a Comment