Thursday, 24 July 2014

Rushing Pays Off



Let me give you a bit of a back story: It was one of those days where you get up at 9am, and you're spontaneously out the door at 9.30, resulting in a mad scramble - but your outfit is satisfactory, more satisfactory than one that had been thought over and analysed for two hours. It's a good day!

 The funky sunglasses are from Dealz, an Irish bargain-type store - I had been looking for unusual sunglasses like these for a while, but could only find brands like Wildfox who were selling them for extortionate prices. When these babies caught my eye, I had to have them.. Although they are for babies. The top is another piece from the kid's section, although I didn't buy it new; I've had it for as long as I can remember. The skirt, cardigan and plimsoles are all from Penneys - but the frilly socks are from Primark. There's a difference! Finally, the tattoo choker, featured before, is from Topshop.


2 comments:

  1. I love this! Did you buy the skirt in pennys recently? Its fab!

    Emma xo | Missemmalouise12.blogspot.ie |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you very much! Yes it is from Penneys, I got it earlier this year along with a blue version :) Velvet is LIFE!

      Thanks for the comment :) x

      Delete