Monday, 11 August 2014

Autumn Infused Angst



Now maybe it's just the dark lippie talking, but this outfit is the kind of outfit that is best accessorized with a cute lil' sulk. It's got some cold weather vibes to it too, making it a spot-on 'It's autumn and I'm not sure how I feel about this' look - which sums me up perfectly right now. School's around the corner, and facing up to that fact is proving to be a bit of a nightmare for me - but I guess I'm no exception. It seems all anyone can say as soon as August rolls around is, 'We've got school in like 3 weeks...' Cue groans and some inconsolable crying. Anxious teens everywhere: Unite!

Both my jumper and my skirt are second hand. The choker/necklace is from Topshop, and my Dr Marten shoes are, ironically, my school shoes. Full circle?

Some less serious pictures to lighten the mood - Believe it or not, school didn't even cross my mind when I took the pic on the left; I just lost my balance leaning on the wall behind. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment