Saturday, 30 August 2014

Sparkly Dress and Nets



Do you ever see something in a shop and think, 'That's like something you'd find in American Apparel!' but it's got a much more attractive price tag? It's wonderful. That's what happened to me when I came across this dress; Its fabric and fit is amazing, but it cost under €15. What's more, I found it in the kids' section during one of those shopping days where you're feeling very optimistic about where you'll find something. (Side note: Everything I bought that day was from the kids' section...)

The dress is from H&M. It's fabulous, because it's got such a casual, free and easy fit but its fabric says otherwise. The netted top is from Penneys, and the spikey choker I've got on was originally a headband from Claire's. The boots, which I am debutting once again for the more chilly months, are from River Island. 

2 comments:

  1. really love this look,so jealous of your finds!

    simplycharleen.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks! Just keep rummaging :)

      Delete