Wednesday, 5 November 2014

F(l)an(nel)girl


Recently, my mother cleared out (and I mean cleared out) her wardrobe. Before she ran off to any charity shops with the loot, however, I had a quick once-over on the sacks of clothes myself to see if I could make use of anything. Lo and behold, I came across this glorious flannel wrap-around skirt I had never seen ever in my entire life. I honestly couldn't believe my luck. Even better: Its once hip and cool label, reading 'B-YOUNG'. Awesome.

The spikey choker is from Topshop. It's actually a headband, but I managed to tie up its elastic at the back to fit my neck. The simple navy top is from Penneys, and my sandals are from TK Maxx (yuck, feet..). I can't wait to wear this skirt in many other different ways, so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment