Sunday, 23 November 2014

Headdresses for the Masses



I don't really know where I was going with this one - I love this jumper/dress's colours and sparkly, rough texture and its strange shape. It's struck a really nice balance between 'meh, I'm not bothered' slouchiness and 'WOO PARTAY!!' glistening glory. It's from TK Maxx, but I knew when buying it I had no idea when, where or how I would wear it. I still haven't managed to get outside the house with it on, but so far I have learned that I like capitalising on its more relaxed side, but in a way that still looks very presentable. Is any of this making sense?

The headdress/bindi thingy is a necklace that I nabbed in Claire's last year for a euro. See? I'm classy and stingey, all at once. The coltrane knock-offs, which I've featured in dozens of posts are from River Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment