Friday, 23 January 2015

Grilled Cheese


I don't know. I did say I was going to start keeping my blog as a weird sort of portfolio-thing, and therefore I feel obligated to share this little thing I made with you. It began with listening to music and general laptopping, and turned into a little arty project with my tablet - which, by the way, is still the best thing ever - even if I'm only creating silly stuff with it so far. For anyone out there with an arty/techy flair, it's perfection!

Anyhow, this is simply based on a really simple song I like by Cherry Glazerr. I wanted to make something girly and flashy looking with some 'this is home made'-type vibes, and although I think they come across, I need to work on making thinks look finished. For example, the typography here didn't turn out exactly how I'd visualised it.. However, I'll get there! Progress is what we're aiming for, right?


Grilled Cheese//Cherry Glazerr.. EVERYONE GO LISTEN TO CHERRY GLAZERR. Grilled Cheese, Had Ten Dollaz, Bloody Bandaid and Sweaty Faces will start you off nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment